Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Dragons


This weeks theme is Dragons. Time to get your fantasy on.



Waiting -Thomas


feeling like the knight this week - tony m

Enzo the dragon "pfrrrrrrrrttt". mw

"Smoke and Cookies" - Goosaba


a little indigestion - Brendan


by jdavies

willard
You have Salt? -Antelmo Villarreal-

13 comments:

Nicole Hanusek said...

I love dragons! Here's my Blue Dragon.

James E. Daniels said...

Love the dragon artwork!
Here's my contribution:
http://danielsdoodlez.blogspot.com/2007/02/draggin-dragon.html

Citizen_Stu said...

Great stuff

Piya said...

Great stuff, Blue Sky, but only 5 entries????!!!! You pick such a a great topic and only FIVE??!!! Come on, I want to see more more MORE!! But seriously wonderful work, but did I mention I want to see more??? And here's my contribution:
http://piyastudios.blogspot.com/2007/02/dragons.html

Anonymous said...

at least you got the ammie! Good luck next time

Anonymous said...

Pardons, annie. cough.

Tony M said...

Willito!

nicole falk said...

dragons - awesome - here is mine:

http://www.halloweenville.com/images/Gallery/BurninLoveC.gif

Piya said...

One more.... http://piyastudios.blogspot.com/2007/03/yet-another-dragon.html

Anonymous said...

Does Jdavies have a website/blog? If so what's the address? Thanks.

Anonymous said...

jdavies... blog/website? not yet. he keeps saying he's going to make one... but never does. someday... maybe this summer?

tds.get('ctd') said...

the answer to a previous comment: i finally made a blog for my art work. it's not much right now but i'll add to it later. jasonwdavies.blogspot.com enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nice post!