Monday, October 01, 2007

Luchadores VS Ping Pong Masters

Draw one or the other or both. DING! DING!


"Ay Esmeralda, lo hago para ti." - Goosaba

You have something that belongs to me - Antelmo Villarreal-

hermano - brendan

Can no on defeat the Ping-Ponginator? - Goosaba


This guy got served too. -Thomas

The Ping-Ponginator is getting challenged.
Here comes Marty Reisman - brendan


After his humbling defeat at the hands of the Ping-Ponginator, Marty Reisman turned his pain into rage and decided to enter the Octagon. After a few years of training, pumping up and kicking ass, just being the world champ wasn't enough. He decided to take up his life long dream, chainsaw juggling! That is, until that fateful day...... - Goosaba

Little did the Ping-Ponginator know that Hermano, Marty Reisman's brother, would avenge the loss of his brother's hands. In the middle of Hermano devouring his opponent, a team of conservationists mistake Hermano's massive physique for that of a beached sperm whale wrestling a giant squid. Luckily for Ping-Ponginator, Hermano became seasick in the liberators dinghy and was thrown up into the ocean. Unfortunately in that ocean were also lazer equipped "ping-pong-playing-octopus eating" sharks. - brendan


6 comments:

J. Sena said...

Great illustration ^^

BSS Challenge is a very good to we see this kind of works!

Good Luck to the artists!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, Jayme came to our class here in full sail and gave us a great lecture. I sent a message with him to Goosaba saying how much I like seeing his stuff. Hopefully it made it there!

Anyways guys love this blog, and hope to see more soon!

and remember, prepare for the zombie apocalypse and always have a crowbar near you.

-Geff

Goosaba said...

I am touched Geff, thanks! Means a lot to me. *sniff, sniff*

Agracuta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Agracuta said...

Glad the message made it! Jaymies crazy Maya scripts were cool. And Goose, don't make me get all choked up too. Took me months to make dad stop calling me "la mujercita" :(

aguinaldo lazarini said...

Hi Dear BlueSly Studios Challenge!!!! My name is Lazarini, I ´m a illustrator of comics and characters a long time ago! I ´m Nature Protectors Gang characters creator too, I would like say that this blog ´s awesome, amazing and increduble!!! Great job, great artists!!!
Congratulations because I ´m a bigger Blue Sky Studios Fan!!!
This is my two blogs:
http://studiolazarini.blogspot.com
vigilantesambientais.blogspot.com

Successfully for all.
Lazarini - Brazil